Are your Skins easy to apply? Yes, our Skins are easy to apply. They are custom designed and cut for each device. They sometimes come in multiple pieces. If you take your time and follow the instructions on this site or with the packaging, you should have no problem making your device distinct and cool looking.
Are the Skins easy to remove? Yes, it is very easy to remove the Skin, should you choose to do so. Once removed, however, the Skin will never again adhere quite as well as the first time. Skinit advises customers to have a new Skin ready to apply to your device immediately.
Will customization be covered under my device warranty? Typically, the application of a Skin will not void a device warranty, but we recommend reviewing your warranty to be certain. SKINIT shall not be responsible for replacing any devices due to paint chipping, peeling, or removal of any coating of devices due to removal of skins. Although skins are typically easily removed from devices that are painted with adequate paint curing, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the device being skinned has adequate paint curing before applying their skin. Skinit will not be responsible for any damage caused by customization that was not already covered under your warranty.
How long will my Skin last? All of our Skins are made out of the best premium grade glossy vinyl, are printed using a special 6 color high resolution process, and coated with a clear coating for additional protection.
Step 1 - Read any instructions with the skin before beginning.
Step 2 - Clean Device
* The surface that a Skinit Skin sticks to needs to be as clean as possible. It is very important to clean your device before applying your Skin - especially for mobile phones.
* First wipe the device surfaces where the Skin will be applied, with a slightly damp cloth. Do not get water directly on your device.
* Let dry completely.
* Next wipe the application service with a cloth slightly dampened with rubbing alcohol. This removes almost any finger print grease.
* Let dry completely.
Step 3 -Examine Your Skinit Skin
* Look at your Skin and how it is cut.
* The thin sections easily stretch and/or break if you do not handle the Skin with care during the application process.
* Use caution when removing the Skin from the backing paper.
* Avoid stretching any part of the Skin, especially the narrow parts.* Stretching the Skin will cause it not to fit the device precisely.* The adhesive side of the Skin will stick to itself and may cause damage to the Skin.
* Stretching the Skin will cause it not to fit the device precisely.
* The adhesive side of the Skin will stick to itself and may cause damage to the Skin.
Step 4 - - Apply Your Skinit Skin
* It is important to take your time when applying your Skin.
* Pick a starting point on your Skin on the edge (preferably the largest area of the Skin).
* Gradually peel back the backing paper exposing the adhesive side of the Skinit Skin.
* Line it up over the top of your device as closely as possible. A good guide is to find a couple of buttons on your device close together and start applying the Skin there.
* Carefully apply the Skin to the device making sure it lines up with all the button openings and curves on your device.
.* If the Skin does not line up correctly, carefully peel it off and try again. Make sure not to stretch the Skin or it will no longer fit.
* As you apply the Skin to the device, firmly press the Skin from the middle to the edges, pushing any air bubbles out from under the Skin. To make this easier, you can use a credit card or other plastic card to help apply more even pressure. Be careful not to scratch your Skin.
* When applying the Skin to curves or corners you can gently stretch the Skin to get a very tight fit
How do I remove bubbles in my Skin? Most small creases and bubbles will disappear after time, but if the creases or bubbles are large you may slowly peel the Skin back up and carefully reapply. Keep repeating until the Skin is in its proper place and is smooth. In some cases, poking the bubble gently with a sharp pin will allow the air to escape. This should only be attempted as a last resort. IMPORTANT: Be careful not to lift the skin too quickly or you may stretch or tear the Skin.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your skin purchase VSkins.com will replace the skin at no charge for an equal to or lesser amount skin within the first 30 days from your order date. If the replacement skin is a higher retail price, the customer will be charged the difference, including any applicable taxes that apply. If a refund is requested, VSkins.com will credit the customer the full purchase price of the order (Less any charged shipping charges, if applicable) in which VSkins.com received payment.
This credit process will begin once your skin is received back by VSkins.com and could take up to four weeks to complete.
For questions, replacement or returns, you must call (866) 903-2975. Please have your order number in hand for the agent to handle your questions promptly.
For replacement or returns you will be issued an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number. Once you have received your RMA number you will need to return the skin to:
All Returned Skins will ship to: Skinit Customer Service 8969 Kenamar Drive Suite 108 San Diego, CA 92121 Attention "RMA number here"
Please provide in the envelope the following:
The skins being returned
The RMA number
The original order number
Your correct name address, phone number and email address.
For additional charges, all forms of payment online will be accepted.
Due to the unique nature of the printing process the exact color and design displayed on the website may not be printed on the final product.Skinit reserves the right to change the composition of any selected device design to insure a quality product. This may involve cropping,stretching, or skewing the design image to optimize the overall layout.
What forms of payment do you accept? Credit Cards or PayPal We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information. We take every measure to ensure the security of our online system. Skinit.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express; and Discover; credit card payments or payments through PayPal. You can shop with confidence knowing our web site assures online visitors that credit card account numbers and other confidential information cannot be viewed, intercepted, or altered.
UPS Mail Innovations (UPS MI) has been a National Account of the United
States Postal Service (USPS) business partner segment since 1997.
Through this work-share partnership, we provide global mail services.
The program works like this:
UPS MI picks up the mail, processes (sorts) and transports your mail to
The USPS accepts your mail piece and makes the final delivery to your
United States Postal Service(r) is a registered trademark and Delivery
Confirmation(tm) is a trademark of the United States Postal Service.
Keep in mind that international orders will typically require longer
shipping times than domestic orders due to customs requirements and
other international shipping regulations.
How will my order be shipped?
All orders are shipped through UPS Mail Innovations, unless you have
selected UPS Next-Day Air, Second-Day Air, or Ground. International
orders are shipped using UPS Mail Innovations. The length of time it
will take to receive your order depends on which shipping option you
use, with Next-Day Air being the fastest and Mail Innovations being the
How much does shipping cost?
The price for shipping varies based on the items and item quantities in
your cart. When you check out you will be presented with a final review
page before you are charged which details all shipping, handling, and
taxes which are in addition to the price of the Skin.
You can establish a skinit whole relationship with a minimum 250 unit minimum order. If your order is less than 250 units please go to
www.corporate.skinit.com and you can adjusted wholesale pricing for custom orders.